Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] ocamlopt -p & gprof

  • Onur Ozyer
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2007
      In ocamlopt documentation says, the -p switch is only
      supported in UNIX. I'm not sure it rules out Cygwin.

      Besides ocamlopt -p, adoes anyanyone have experience
      with Ocaml profilers to monitor the execution time and
      memory usage on Windows (with or without Cygwin) ?
      Any help is appreciated : ),

      Onur

      http://mail.yahoo.com