Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Re: Creating cycles using functional abstraction ?

  • Fabrice Marchant
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2007
      Thanks Jeff to have taken my question into consideration !

      Apologize for the delay ( I struggled against brambles to pick my apples. )

      Your code was interesting for me because you speak about graphs.
      And, changing "ident" function against "pred", or other, to work on integer states produces a robot that walks on successive nodes like a Türing machine.
      However, I believe the "functional abstraction" the links spoke about is a different thing from your way to produce cycles.
      But thanks again for this pleasant code.

      Regards,

      Fabrice