Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] I'm a comfortable beginner... now how do I produce a .DLL?

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 15, 2003
      When you finish ODLL, where will I be able to download it?

      - or where can I check for any updates on the status?

      -Rich

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 17, 2003
        Sorry for the release lag, but several modifications are still being made on
        ODLL (switching to the Format module usage) and since I just moved to Japan,
        it will take a couple of days before I can make it done. But since some
        people seems interested in it, I'll try to post a pre-release on that list
        as soon as possible.

        Yours,
        Nicolas Cannasse

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/