Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] How to reuse code ?

  • Karl Zilles
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 13, 2007
      Fabrice Marchant wrote:
      > I'm very interested in reading such previous topics. Maybe I have to search
      > "generic" word ? Please Karl, do you have other clues that could help to
      > locate them ?

      Check out the responses to:

      Perhaps the simplest solution is:

      http://merjis.com/developers/dumper

      (because of the lack of run-time type information, there is only so much
      it can give you, but it can be very helpful even so.)
    • Fabrice Marchant
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 14, 2007
        Thank you Karl for the merjis link !

        Moreover it brings sources and an interesting tutorial for beginners like me.

        Fabrice
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 14, 2007
          On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 02:56:11PM -0800, Karl Zilles wrote:
          > Fabrice Marchant wrote:
          > > I'm very interested in reading such previous topics. Maybe I have to search
          > > "generic" word ? Please Karl, do you have other clues that could help to
          > > locate them ?
          >
          > Check out the responses to:

          > Perhaps the simplest solution is:
          >
          > http://merjis.com/developers/dumper
          >
          > (because of the lack of run-time type information, there is only so much
          > it can give you, but it can be very helpful even so.)

          You might want to note that the latest version of dumper is included
          in Extlib (it's called Std.dump).

          Richard Jones
          Red Hat UK Limited