RE: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Cygwin licensing cost...

  • Mattias Waldau
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 20, 2002
      You can always try mingw, since I already pay for MS, that's not an
      issue for me. It should be easy now since 3.06.

      Skipping cygwin increases performance, especially file i/o seems to be
      much much faster, which is rather important for me, I have runtimes
      between 10 seconds and 10 minutes. Mingw should be as fast as VC++.