ocamldoc markup

  • patrick jayet
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi everybody,

      I am in the process of writing the documentation for a small project
      using ocamldoc (html and latex output) and I am wondering if there is a
      simple markup language for ocamldoc to do such things as add a carriage
      return or bold font face at specific places.

      I am using ocaml 3.08.3 on Linux Debian stable.

      Any idea is welcome.

      Cheers, :)

      Pat
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
        On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 06:09:06PM +1100, patrick jayet wrote:
        > I am in the process of writing the documentation for a small project
        > using ocamldoc (html and latex output) and I am wondering if there is a
        > simple markup language for ocamldoc to do such things as add a carriage
        > return or bold font face at specific places.

        Bold is {b this}.

        Not sure if there is a carriage return format, but you can read all
        about ocamldoc here:

        http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-ocaml/manual029.html#s:ocamldoc-comments

        Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.