Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] CamlImages Problem: Always wrong file type

  • Chris Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
      :<

      This looks like some weird build problem with the build tool I'm
      using. The wrong_file_type exception occurs for this simple 5 liner if
      the simple maths library is built along it, but it works fine if the
      maths lib isn't built.

      open OImages

      let _ =
      let oimg = OImages.load "./earth.png" [] in
      ()

      Weird. :S
    • Chris Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2005
        ok, I think I figured out what was happening.

        Camlimages was being linked into the maths lib and the main
        executable, so I end up with 2 copies of the lib in the executable.

        :(