Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] ocamldoc problem

  • William D. Neumann
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2004
      On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, janne_hellsten wrote:

      > Why +? I didn't find mention of it in the documentation nor Ocamldoc
      > command line help.

      That's the OCaml convention for specifying directories relative to the
      standard library directory. See page 146 of the OCaml 3.08 manual for
      more detail.

      William D. Neumann

      ---

      "Well I could be a genius, if I just put my mind to it.
      And I...I could do anything, if only I could get 'round to it.
      Oh we were brought up on the space-race, now they expect you to clean toilets.
      When you've seen how big the world is, how can you make do with this?
      If you want me, I'll be sleeping in - sleeping in throughout these glory days."

      -- Jarvis Cocker

      Think of XML as Lisp for COBOL programmers.

      -- Tony-A (some guy on /.)