consulting

  • Bosson James
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      As some of you will recall I recently sent out a
      request for parties interested in consulting on a
      project using OCAML being pursued the consultancy I
      work for. Sorry about the delay, but I believe the
      project is currently getting to the end of the
      planning stage so things should get underway soon.

      Unfortunately, due to reaching capacity on my mail
      account I think I may have lost a couple of responses
      during the ensuing clearout. I still have the
      who replied is still interested please mail me again.
      If you could use my work address that would be great:

      james.bosson@...

      Those interested can also see more about our company
      and the kind of work we do on

      http://www.advantage-business.co.uk

      Kind regards,
      James Bosson.