Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] installing in /usr/local/lib/ocaml?

  • Eray Ozkural
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2004
      On Monday 19 January 2004 00:26, Remi Vanicat wrote:
      > Eray Ozkural <erayo@...> writes:
      > > Thanks I think I figured it out.
      > >
      > > BTW, does ocamlbrowser have a configuration file? The packages in
      > > /usr/local/lib... does not seem to be read by default. It's a little
      > > annoying this way.
      >
      > No, but it recognize the -I options. By the way, to add a
      > configuration file can be an interesting exercise for a beginner, and
      > I believe that the ocaml team might be pleased by it. Of course you can
      > just submit a whishlist bug, or use a script.

      Eheh, I'm hardly a beginner in the programming sense :) That'd be pretty easy
      if I had the time, I asked because I couldn't find any docs for
      ocamlbrowser... I'm just not too familiar with some of the tools and it turns
      out that I still have beginner questions :) I wish I had more time for ocaml
      hacking... If I do have some time, I'll send a patch for ocamlbrowser.

      Thanks for the suggestions.

      Regards,

      --
      Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@...>