Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] installing in /usr/local/lib/ocaml?

  • Remi Vanicat
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2004
      Eray Ozkural <erayo@...> writes:

      > Thanks I think I figured it out.
      >
      > BTW, does ocamlbrowser have a configuration file? The packages in
      > /usr/local/lib... does not seem to be read by default. It's a little
      > annoying this way.

      No, but it recognize the -I options. By the way, to add a
      configuration file can be an interesting exercise for a beginner, and
      I believe that the ocaml team might be pleased by it. Of course you can
      just submit a whishlist bug, or use a script.

      --
      RĂ©mi Vanicat
    • Eray Ozkural
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 18, 2004
        On Monday 19 January 2004 00:26, Remi Vanicat wrote:
        > Eray Ozkural <erayo@...> writes:
        > > Thanks I think I figured it out.
        > >
        > > BTW, does ocamlbrowser have a configuration file? The packages in
        > > /usr/local/lib... does not seem to be read by default. It's a little
        > > annoying this way.
        >
        > No, but it recognize the -I options. By the way, to add a
        > configuration file can be an interesting exercise for a beginner, and
        > I believe that the ocaml team might be pleased by it. Of course you can
        > just submit a whishlist bug, or use a script.

        Eheh, I'm hardly a beginner in the programming sense :) That'd be pretty easy
        if I had the time, I asked because I couldn't find any docs for
        ocamlbrowser... I'm just not too familiar with some of the tools and it turns
        out that I still have beginner questions :) I wish I had more time for ocaml
        hacking... If I do have some time, I'll send a patch for ocamlbrowser.

        Thanks for the suggestions.

        Regards,

        --
        Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@...>