htmlgen

  • Heiko Kuhrt
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18 2:08 AM
      Hello peoples of ocaml,

      what i would like to do is simply create or generate a html document.

      htmlgen is what i'm looking for, but the download link says "file not found"
      and htmlgen is 14 years old.

      cow and argot are oversized i think, weberizer is the opposite direction.

      What is a simple way do create html files with ocaml?

      Looks to me like i don't see the trees in the middle of the forest?
      Best Regards

    • Chris Yocum
      • Philippe Veber

          Message 4 of 5 , May 18 5:43 AM
            Thank you for so fast a reply.

            tyxml or cow!

            thank you!
            "Philippe Veber philippe.veber@... [ocaml_beginners]" <ocaml_beginners@yahoogroups.com> schrieb am 11:24 Sonntag, 18.Mai 2014:

            Have you considered tyxml [1]? It's easy to use with or without syntax extension and very lightweight. I warmly recommend it.
            Le 18 mai 2014 11:08, "Heiko Kuhrt heiko.kuhrt@... [ocaml_beginners]" <ocaml_beginners@yahoogroups.com> a écrit :

            Hello peoples of ocaml,

            what i would like to do is simply create or generate a html document.

            htmlgen is what i'm looking for, but the download link says "file not found"
            and htmlgen is 14 years old.

            cow and argot are oversized i think, weberizer is the opposite direction.

            What is a simple way do create html files with ocaml?

            Looks to me like i don't see the trees in the middle of the forest?
            Best Regards

          • Ashish Agarwal