Getting ocamldoc on osx

  • Casey Basichis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2014
      Hi,

      I having a very difficult time finding any trace of ocamldoc on osx - homebrew, opam, ocamlpro etc.

      Is there a way to build and install only the ocamldoc aspects from this mirrorĀ https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/tree/trunk/ocamldoc without disturbing the brew install with the latest os tweaks etc?

      Thanks,
      Casey

    • Ashish Agarwal
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2014
        ocamldoc is distributed with the compiler, and as far as I know, is always installed when you install the compiler. Do you mean to say ocamlc, ocamlopt, etc. are working, but ocamldoc isn't? Can you describe your error.

        On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Casey Basichis <caseybasichis@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        I having a very difficult time finding any trace of ocamldoc on osx - homebrew, opam, ocamlpro etc.

        Is there a way to build and install only the ocamldoc aspects from this mirror https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/tree/trunk/ocamldoc without disturbing the brew install with the latest os tweaks etc?

        Thanks,
        Casey