Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] listing the available toplevel directives

  • rixed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013
      -[ Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 10:41:58AM +0900, Francois Berenger ]----
      > Is there an help or #help or something
      > once in the ocaml interpreter to see all available directives?

      I can't find one, but grepping 'Hashtbl.add directive_table' in toplevel
      directory of ocaml sources gives a list. Topfind and other toplevel
      customizations adds more of course.
      It would be nice indeed if there was a way to enumerate this hash.
    • Jeff Tang
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013
        There's this:

        http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-ocaml/manual023.html#toc91

        But I don't know how to list it from the toplevel.

        --
        Jeff Tang
        jeffrey.c.tang@...