Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Intro

  • Amir Chaudhry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi Sayth, You might also be interested in the new O'Reilly book on Real World OCaml.
      It's available online under a Creative Commons license and at the moment is in public beta so people can help improve it.
      You can find it at https://realworldocaml.org but it's worth reading the FAQ before you dive in https://realworldocaml.org/#faq

      Best wishes,
      Amir