batteries StringSet

  • Francois Berenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2013
      Hi,

      How can I access this module?

      Here is my trial:

      ocaml -init /dev/null
      #use "topfind";;
      #require "batteries";;
      module S = BatSet;; (* this works dine *)
      # module SS = BatSet.StringSet;;
      Error: Unbound module BatSet.StringSet

      I'd like to create an alias so that the module SS
      is batteries' StringSet module.

      Thanks a lot,
      F.
    • Sébastien Dailly
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
        Le 2013-04-18 07:50, Francois Berenger a écrit :

        Hello,

        > Error: Unbound module BatSet.StringSet

        Seems normal, I din't seen StringSet module in batteries :

        http://ocaml-batteries-team.github.io/batteries-included/hdoc2/BatSet

        Maybe StringSet is a local module, generated by the BatSet.Make functor
        in your project ?