Looking for a small camomile example

  • José Romildo Malaquias
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Hello.

      I would like to see a small example program using camomile to handle
      unicode strings.

      For instance, the attached program reads a string from standard input,
      and finds its length. How can it be modified to work with unicode
      strings using camomile?

      Romildo

      ----------

      (*
      compile with:

      ocamlopt -o test test.ml
      *)

      let _ =
      print_string "What is your name? ";
      let name = read_line () in
      print_string ("Hello, " ^ name ^ "\n");
      let n = String.length name in
      print_string ("There are " ^ string_of_int n ^ " characters in your name\n");