Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Error when compiling deriving library

  • Jason Yeo
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
      On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Gabriel Scherer
      <gabriel.scherer@...> wrote:

      > Update:
      > https://github.com/jaked/deriving
      > builds fine under 4.00.1

      Thanks. I cloned https://github.com/jaked/deriving and it compiled but
      I have no idea how to install it using ocamlfind.

      Are there any documentations on using ocamlfind to install libraries
      to my system?

      Thanks!
    • Gabriel Scherer
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
        Libraries should install themselves through ocamlfind: you, as a user,
        shouldn't have any work to do to achieve that.

        In principle writing a META file for a project is rather simple, but
        here as I'm unfamiliar with the software I'll pass the bucket. Jeremy,
        Jake, Grégoire, would any of you be motivated enough to provide a META
        file and install rules for the bare deriving project?