Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Re: Compilation of ocaml to cross-compile for android target

  • Bernie Discale
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2013
      Damn you are right!

      I missed the last paragraph about the native code compiler, and as soon as I saw the above example, I deduced it was only to build on android!

      I will try this this evening, it seems that the hole process of bootstrapping is handled manually, but that's correct.

      Thank you

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
        Ok I made it following the page of keigoi
        Now the next step : compiling unison for android

        Thank you Hendricks for your precious advice