Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] readline-like functionality in OCaml ?

  • Philippe Veber
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hi Sergei,

      it sure can, as I've been using utop before switching to ocaml 4.00; that
      being said, you may have to dig the appropriate versions of utop and its
      dependencies and that may not be fun. Otherwise consider using opam, which
      could make your like easier. Alternatively, you could have a look to opam
      packages to check the constraints on compiler+deps versions.

      hope that helps !
      ph.