Running compiled apps (Windows)

  • Jeff Massung
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
      Whenever I try and run a compiled app on a Windows machine (compiled with
      ocamlc) I get the following:

      This version of ...exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're
      running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a
      x86 or x64 version of the program,...

      Anyone know how to go about fixing this? Is it just a compile flag or did I
      download the wrong ocaml distro?

      Thanks!

      -jeff

    • Jeff Massung
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        Just to add one more tidbit of information: ocamlc seems to have compiled
        the app as a 16-bit application. Has anyone seen this happen before?