Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] displaying options in help command in ocaml

  • Philippe Veber
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hi Shalini,

      There are plenty of libraries for that, you can have a look at the Arg
      module in the standard library [1], the getopt library by Alain Frisch [2]
      or cmdliner [3] (my favorite, but it is rather advanced). You could have a
      look at Core or Batteries modules also, they should be great too.

      Cheers,
      Philippe.

      [1] http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-ocaml/libref/Arg.html
      [2] https://forge.ocamlcore.org/projects/ocaml-getopt/
      [3] http://erratique.ch/software/cmdliner

      2012/12/1 Shalini Gangwar <shelly_2904@...>

      > How to make your own help command in ocaml and display the options with
      > it??

    • Ashish Agarwal
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
        On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Philippe Veber <philippe.veber@...>wrote: