displaying options in help command in ocaml

  • Shalini Gangwar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
      How to make your own help command in ocaml and display the options with it??

    • Philippe Veber
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
        Hi Shalini,

        There are plenty of libraries for that, you can have a look at the Arg
        module in the standard library [1], the getopt library by Alain Frisch [2]
        or cmdliner [3] (my favorite, but it is rather advanced). You could have a
        look at Core or Batteries modules also, they should be great too.

        Cheers,
        Philippe.

        [1] http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-ocaml/libref/Arg.html
        [2] https://forge.ocamlcore.org/projects/ocaml-getopt/
        [3] http://erratique.ch/software/cmdliner

        2012/12/1 Shalini Gangwar <shelly_2904@...>

        > How to make your own help command in ocaml and display the options with
        > it??

      • Ashish Agarwal
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
          On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Philippe Veber <philippe.veber@...>wrote: