Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Loading code into toplevel

  • Virgile Prevosto
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 17, 2012
      [NB: If you have Frama-C-specific questions, I suggest you switch to
      frama-c-discuss]

      2012/4/16 Boris Hollas <hollas@...-dresden.de>:

      > On Mon, 2012-04-16 at 15:59 +0200, Virgile Prevosto wrote:
      > The advantage of the toplevel is that it prints the complete structure
      > of ADTs, which is a lot of work to do with print-commands (even most Cil
      > pretty printers don't do this), but very helpful for deeply nested ADTs.

      This is not always an advantage when the type is relatively complex
      and has cyclic references. Dedicated pretty-printers often become
      necessary at some point. BTW, in the case of Frama-C, use of -verbose
      n and -debug n let the pretty-printers output much more details.

      Best regards,
      --
      E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta
      Virgile