native code for lablgl + sdl on windows

  • Vu Ngoc San
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hi

      I'm trying to port a small app to windows (Mingw), but I have a problem
      with lablgl+ocamlsdl

      I can compile to bytecode and it works:

      ocamlc -c -I +lablGL -I +sdl -annot test.ml
      ocamlc -I +lablGL -I +sdl unix.cma bigarray.cma lablgl.cma sdl.cma
      sdlloader.cma -o test test.cmo

      But I cannot compile to native code:

      ocamlopt -c -I +lablGL -I +sdl test.ml
      ocamlopt -I +lablGL -I +sdl unix.cmxa bigarray.cmxa lablgl.cmxa sdl.cmxa
      sdlloader.cmxa -o test test.cmx
      ** Cannot resolve symbols for test.o:
      _ml_SDL_GL_SwapBuffers
      _ml_SDL_GL_to_raw
      File "caml_startup", line 1, characters 0-1:
      Error: Error during linking

      Any idea about what could cause this ?

      Best wishes
      San