Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] IDE support to browse third-party code

  • Gabriel Scherer
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011
      > Also, I'd like to see the types directly in Emacs - so I need to
      > recompile with -annot. How do i do this with Frama-C? I guess I'll have
      > to modify something in configure.in or the Makefile.

      I'm no Frama-C expert but I suppose
      FLAGS="-annot" make
      would work (without reconfiguration)

      On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Boris Hollas
      <hollas@...-dresden.de> wrote:
      > Hello Virgile,
      >
      > yes, the Frama-C API-documentation saves a lot of work.
      > Also, I'd like to see the types directly in Emacs - so I need to
      > recompile with -annot. How do i do this with Frama-C? I guess I'll have
      > to modify something in configure.in or the Makefile.
      >
      > Do you use OCamlSpotter or a similar tool for another IDE at CEA?
      > --
      > Best regards,
      > Boris

    • Francois Berenger
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011
        Do you use otags to generate a TAGS file?

        For me it fills the purpose of jumping to definitions of things
        within Emacs.

        Also I have -annot during compilation to enable seeing type
        in Emacs when needed.

        Regards,
        F.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2011
          On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 10:09 +0900, Francois Berenger wrote:

          > Do you use otags to generate a TAGS file?

          I just installed it but otags reports syntax errors and Emacs claims
          TAGS is not a valid tags table.
          --
          Best regards,
          Boris