Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] OCaml code in Latex

  • Andrei Formiga
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2011
      The language is Caml, the package supports Objective Caml and
      Caml-light, I believe. Here's what I use
      \lstset{language=Caml}
      \lstset{defaultdialect=[Objective]Caml}

      --
      []s, Andrei Formiga

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2011
        Thank you. These are the working parameters.

        On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:12 PM, Andrei Formiga
        <andrei.formiga@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > The language is Caml, the package supports Objective Caml and
        > Caml-light, I believe. Here's what I use
        > \lstset{language=Caml}
        > \lstset{defaultdialect=[Objective]Caml}
        >
        > --
        > []s, Andrei Formiga
        >

        > On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 8:27 PM, Jianzhou Zhao <jianzhou@...>
        > wrote:
        > > Are they included in the standard package?
        > > I tried
        > > \lstset{language=OCamL}
        > > \lstset{language=OcaML}
        > > \lstset{language=OCaML}
        > >
        > > But they are not working. Do I need to install any additional package?
        > >

        > > On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Walter Cazzola <cazzola@...
        > >wrote:
        > >
        > >> **

        > >> I'm using listings it supports both SML and OCaML syntaxes. And as far
        > >> as I know it does a very good pretty printing of OCaML code.
        > >>
        > >> Walter
        > >>
        > >> --
        > >>

        > > --
        > > Jianzhou

        Jianzhou

      • Walter Cazzola
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31, 2011
          The correct setting is:

          \lstset{{[Objective]Caml}}

          it is included in the standart texlive distribution.

          Walter