OCaml code in Latex

  • Jianzhou Zhao
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2011
      Hi list,

      What is a good latex package for writing OCaml code? listings seems to
      support Caml. Is this the one we should use? Thanks.

      --
      Jianzhou
    • Walter Cazzola
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2011
        On Sun, 30 Oct 2011, Jianzhou Zhao wrote:

        > What is a good latex package for writing OCaml code? listings seems to
        > support Caml. Is this the one we should use? Thanks.

        I'm using listings it supports both SML and OCaML syntaxes. And as far
        as I know it does a very good pretty printing of OCaML code.

        Walter

        --
      • Jianzhou Zhao
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 30, 2011
          Are they included in the standard package?
          I tried
          \lstset{language=OCamL}
          \lstset{language=OcaML}
          \lstset{language=OCaML}

          But they are not working. Do I need to install any additional package?

          On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Walter Cazzola <cazzola@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > On Sun, 30 Oct 2011, Jianzhou Zhao wrote:
          >
          > > What is a good latex package for writing OCaml code? listings seems to
          > > support Caml. Is this the one we should use? Thanks.
          >
          > I'm using listings it supports both SML and OCaML syntaxes. And as far
          > as I know it does a very good pretty printing of OCaML code.
          >
          > Walter

          Jianzhou

        • Andrei Formiga
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 30, 2011
            The language is Caml, the package supports Objective Caml and
            Caml-light, I believe. Here's what I use
            \lstset{language=Caml}
            \lstset{defaultdialect=[Objective]Caml}

            --
            []s, Andrei Formiga

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 30, 2011
              Thank you. These are the working parameters.

              On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:12 PM, Andrei Formiga
              <andrei.formiga@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > The language is Caml, the package supports Objective Caml and
              > Caml-light, I believe. Here's what I use
              > \lstset{language=Caml}
              > \lstset{defaultdialect=[Objective]Caml}
              >
              > --
              > []s, Andrei Formiga
              >

              > On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 8:27 PM, Jianzhou Zhao <jianzhou@...>
              > wrote:
              > > Are they included in the standard package?
              > > I tried
              > > \lstset{language=OCamL}
              > > \lstset{language=OcaML}
              > > \lstset{language=OCaML}
              > >
              > > But they are not working. Do I need to install any additional package?
              > >

              > > On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Walter Cazzola <cazzola@...
              > >wrote:
              > >
              > >> **

              > >> I'm using listings it supports both SML and OCaML syntaxes. And as far
              > >> as I know it does a very good pretty printing of OCaML code.
              > >>
              > >> Walter
              > >>
              > >> --
              > >>

              > > --
              > > Jianzhou

              Jianzhou

            • Walter Cazzola
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 31, 2011
                The correct setting is:

                \lstset{{[Objective]Caml}}

                it is included in the standart texlive distribution.

                Walter