New York City OCaml Users Group

  • Ashish Agarwal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 10:41 AM
      Dear all,

      We are pleased to announce a users group for OCaml programmers in the New
      York City area. Our goal is simply to have a forum where OCaml programmers
      can connect with each other when desired. Everyone is welcome to host a talk
      on any OCaml related topic, propose a casual get together just to meet
      people, or anything else you think OCaml programmers will want to do.

      We are hosting the group on meetup.com: http://www.meetup.com/NYC-OCaml/.
      The site is configured to let anyone create an event on their own, but feel
      free to contact the organizers first if you would like.

      Our first meetup is scheduled for Oct 12, where we will discuss Ocsigen.

      Cheers, and looking forward to meeting up!