Ocaml error messages/position

  • Jeff Massung
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      In Emacs using Tuareg mode, is there a way to get ocaml to spit out line
      numbers for error messages instead of character positions? I'm sure I'm just
      missing something obvious (still getting used to Emacs).

      Having to (F10 -> e -> g -> G -> character offset) is getting to be a pretty
      big PITA... and heaven forbid I use C-c C-e to evaluate the current form
      under the cursor and get an offset from where-ever it began.

      Jeff M.