any ocaml libraries for caching web downloads

  • Ashish Agarwal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      I'm working on a project that will require downloading lots of large files
      from various websites. I would like to cache and re-use local copies
      whenever possible, but pull updated versions in case the source file has
      changed.

      I would appreciate advice on which OCaml libraries can help me set this
      up. Thank you.