Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Trace/BPT trap

  • Yang Ye
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2010
      The order of these path determines which one you will invoke. /usr/local/bin
      is defined in the system level so it appears before /opt/local/bin. You can
      specify
      export PATH="/opt/local/bin;$PATH" to make /opt/local/bin leads.

      Because /usr/local/bin is also used by other programs, it is better to put
      it before /opt/local/bin to override it. So I adopted this, leave OCaml
      only in /opt.

      Regards,
      Yang Ye