ocaml crypt()

  • Mihamina Rakotomandimby
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2010
      Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,

      I would like to crypt() passwords, but using Ocaml.
      Have you got some indications?

      Reading the short description here:
      http://cristal.inria.fr/~xleroy/software.html#cryptokit
      I dont think cryptokit does...

      Misaotra, Thanks, Merci.

      +261 3456 000 19
    • Mihamina Rakotomandimby
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2010
        > Florent Monnier <fmonnier@...> :
        > but if what you want is really to crypt, here is a basic example:
        > (and again I'm not an expert at all, I did this just to play)

        No, there is the famous C crypt() function used by /etc/shadow
        I think I found: http://docs.camlcity.org/docs/godisrc/crypt-1.0.tar.gz

        +261 3456 000 19
      • Mihamina Rakotomandimby
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2010
          > Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina@...> :
          >> Florent Monnier <fmonnier@...> :
          >> but if what you want is really to crypt, here is a basic example:
          >> (and again I'm not an expert at all, I did this just to play)
          >
          >No, there is the famous C crypt() function used by /etc/shadow
          >I think I found: http://docs.camlcity.org/docs/godisrc/crypt-1.0.tar.gz

          For real downloading:
          http://www.ocaml-programming.de/godi-backup/crypt-1.0.tar.gz

          +261 3456 000 19