Looking for a copy of _The Objective Caml Programming Language_

  • Grant Rettke
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010

      I'm looking for a copy of _The Objective Caml Programming Language_ by
      Tim Rentsch.

      Anyone looking to get rid of their copy?

      Best wishes,

      Grant Rettke
    • postalchris
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
        --- In ocaml_beginners@yahoogroups.com, Grant Rettke <grettke@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm looking for a copy of _The Objective Caml Programming Language_ by
        > Tim Rentsch.
        >
        > Anyone looking to get rid of their copy?

        You realize Tim Rentsch has been accused of plagiarizing his book from Jason Hickey, right? http://is.gd/bcF2G

        -Chris
      • Grant Rettke
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
          Hi Chris,

          On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 8:21 AM, postalchris <cconway@...> wrote:
          > You realize Tim Rentsch has been accused of plagiarizing his book from Jason Hickey, right? http://is.gd/bcF2G

          I just read the entire thread. What ever came of this? I mean what was
          the resolution either legally or among the OCaml community?

          Best wishes,

          Grant Rettke