example code using ocaml Cookie#set

  • Rakotomandimby Mihamina
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
      Hi all,
      I did not find any example using cookies.
      Especially, I don t event know how to set the cookies to the browser.
      As far as I read the documentation:
      http://projects.camlcity.org/projects/dl/ocamlnet-2.2.9/doc/html-main/Netcgi_common.Cookie.html

      val set : #Netmime.mime_header -> t list -> unit

      I have then to set the headers.
      Would you have any examples of the Netmime.mime_header setting?

      Thank you.
      +261 34 29 155 34
    • Gaius Hammond
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
        On 14 Sep 2009, at 08:32, Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > I did not find any example using cookies.

        Some examples here http://pleac.sourceforge.net/pleac_ocaml/cgiprogramming.html

        Cheers,

      • Rakotomandimby Mihamina
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009