unit not transmited

  • Florent Monnier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      in some libraries bindings, when there are some functions with optional
      parameters we can see that the additional unit at the end is not transmited
      to the C function (see the example below).
      Is it safe to do this ?

      external my_func: ?arg1:int -> ?arg2:int -> unit -> unit = "ml_my_funct"
      CAMLprim value ml_my_func( value arg1, value arg2 ) {
      }

      instead of :
      CAMLprim value ml_my_func( value arg1, value arg2, value unit ) {
      }