bigarray alternative syntax

  • nicoletta triolo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hello,
      can someone suggest me the precise point in camlp4 source where the alternative syntax for bigarray ( the use of this syntax a.{i,j} instead of Array2.get a [|i;j|]) is provided?
      In camlp4/CHANGES file I find this entry :
      - [12 Oct 01] Added missing bigarray syntax a.{b} (and Cie) in standard
        syntax (pa_o).
      but I can't find the point in the source where this addiction is.

      Thanks,
      nicoletta

    • Jake Donham
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:15 AM, nicoletta triolo
        <nicolettatriolo@...> wrote:
        > can someone suggest me the precise point in camlp4 source where the
        > alternative syntax for bigarray ( the use of this syntax a.{i,j} instead of
        > Array2.get a [|i;j|]) is provided?

        It appears to be in camlp4/Camlp4Parsers/Camlp4OCamlRevisedParser.ml
        (line 662 in the 3.10.2 source). Remember that the original syntax
        parser is given as an extension of the revised syntax parser.

        Jake