9576Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Ocaml and Python (was: Writing to many files)

  • William D. Neumann
    Apr 1, 2008
      On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:10:59 +0200, Johann Spies wrote
      > I have made changes to my source from what I have learnt from your
      > emails as well as replies from Richard Jones.
      >
      > I have also replaced my Str-functions with Scanf.
      >
      > That did not bring about significant improvement in the execution
      > speed.

      Have you done any profiling with ocamlprof or gprof/shark/etc.?
      Where is the code spending its time?

      --

      William D. Neumann
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic