9066Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Circular dependencies between modules

  • Fabrice Marchant
    Dec 1, 2007
      Thanks Jon !

      > > There are workarounds ( I've even written an ugly one in order not to let
      > > my build stuck ) but I hope to learn what would be a clean way to perform
      > > this.
      >
      > Yes, you need to break the cyclic dependence by parameterizing one definition
      > over another.
      Please Jon, could you develop a bit more on this ?
      I'm unable to see what you mean here.

      > Having big cyclic dependencies is a bad idea anyway...
      Ah ! I wondered whether the need of such cyclic dependency didn't reveal some misconception.

      Regards,

      Fabrice
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic