3006Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Compiling Native on Windows 2000

  • Tony Edgin
    Mar 4, 2005
      On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 03:53, Andrei Formiga wrote:
      > You can get advapi32.lib from the MS Core SDK. Check out this
      > message from the archives:
      > http://caml.inria.fr/archives/200404/msg00823.html
      >
      > I remember I found the two required lib files (advapi32 and
      > uuid.lib) bundled with an old copy of masm I had. It worked.

      Thanks!

      I got it to work following the theme of your suggestion. I downloaded MASM32,
      which included the advapi32.lib. Next, I did something evil; I copied
      advapi32.lib into the MSVC 8 library directory. Now ocamlopt compiles my
      program.

      cheers.

      Tony
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic