278Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Parsing XML with Lex, Yacc, Nicolas and Tony

  • stalkern2
    May 9, 2002
      Il Thursday 02 May 2002 12:32, hai scritto:
      > 3) Wait for a new message from me for downloading and seeing my retouches
      > of XML Light allowing text nodes and in-Tag/out-of-Tag parsing (I'm waiting
      > for an OK for a name from Nicolas Cannasse, the author of XML Light)

      I'm now using the name "xml mild" for the sake of putting the code online.
      You can download xml mild, that is not a library on its own but rather an
      enhanced form of xml light, at http://membres.lycos.fr/ipotesi/OCAML/
      By the way, I discovered a very strange behaviour in my previous release,
      i.e., the parser couldn't recognize text children placed on the right of tag
      children at a nesting level > 1, even if the grammar allowed that. I think
      that this may be related to the management of states in yacc; I've
      (blindly) moved this case from one production rule to another and so it
      works.

      Ciao
      Ernesto
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic