1523Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Handling resources.

  • Hendrik Tews
    Dec 5, 2003
      Thaddeus L. Olczyk writes:

      I have a problem with changing multiple arguments to tuples.

      You are right. The necessary currying/uncurrying can get
      cumbersome.

      If there was some curry/uncurry function, then it wouldn't be
      a problem, but AFAIK no such functions exist.

      Well, you can define

      let curry f = fun x -> fun y -> f (x,y)

      but this does not really solve your problem.

      You are right, you cannot define curry such that it curries n
      arguments, where n is the first argument passed to curry. I am
      sure you can do this in camlp4.

      Bye,

      Hendrik
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic