14050Re: opam usage -- png_loader?

  • Hendrik Boom
    May 2, 2014
      On Fri, 02 May 2014 16:16:45 -0400, Sebastien Mondet wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > You should use ocamlfind.
      >
      > ocamlfind ocamlopt -package ... etc.
      >

      > Cheers Seb

      Hit head. Say oh, of course, I should have know that.

      Then try it out.

      hendrik@notlookedfor:~/dv/fun/wander$ make wander
      ocamlfind ocamlopt -package glMLite -package unix -linkpkg wander.ml -o
      wander

      File "wander.ml", line 652, characters 6-25:
      Error: Unbound module Png_loader
      make: *** [wander] Error 2
      hendrik@notlookedfor:~/dv/fun/wander$

      Success as far as finding the library. But package glMLite seems no
      longer to contain png_loader (which was there when I compiled from
      source last year). I guess png_loader is now elsewhere?

      -- hendrik