14001Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Referencing symbols in different files

  • Lukasz Stafiniak
    Jan 11, 2014
      On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Pankrath <tobias@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      I'm looking into LLVM and since one of the Kaleidoscope tutorials [1] is
      written in OCaml, I thought it would be a good opportunity to a have
      a look at OCaml, too. Now I've got the example code on their page and
      wanted to play with it in the REPL.

      However this does not work using »#use«:

      tobias@akela ocaml [i] % ocaml
      OCaml version 4.01.0

      # #load "dynlink.cma";;
      # #load "camlp4o.cma";;
      Camlp4 Parsing version 4.01.0

      # #use "token.ml";;

      You could try this:

      > # #load "token.cmo";;

      The directive loads byte-compiled code, ".cmo" stands for module code and ".cma" stands for library code (a set of modules). You need to compile "token.ml" first.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic