13984Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Uri_services problem

  • Gabriel Scherer
    Nov 20, 2013
      The "services" part of the URI library is packaged as an ocamlfind sublibrary:

      $ ocamlfind list | grep uri
      uri (version: 1.3.10)
      uri.services (version: 1.3.10)
      uri.top (version: 1.3.10)

      To use it you should select the ocamlfind package uri.services (which
      depends on uri, so you need not specify uri as well):

      $ echo "let f = Uri_services.service_of_udp_port" > test.ml
      $ ocamlbuild -use-ocamlfind -package uri.services test.native
      Finished, 4 targets (0 cached) in 00:00:00.

      On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Johan Mazel <johan.mazel@...> wrote:
      > Hi
      > I am trying to use ocaml-uri lib functions
      > (Uri_services.service_of_tcp_port and Uri_services.service_of_udp_port).
      >
      > However, I get this error:
      > File "_none_", line 1:
      > Error: No implementations provided for the following modules:
      > Uri_services referenced from src/uri_services_problem.cmx
      > Command exited with code 2.
      >
      > However, the Uri_services.cmx file is indeed located in
      > my .opam/4.02.0dev+fp/lib/uri directory.
      > Plus, I am using using the Uri_IP module without any problem.
      > I have no idea how to fix this.
      > The attached file is a small program that cause this error.
      >
      > Thanks in advance for your time.
      > Regards.
      > Johan

      > Archives up to December 31, 2011 are also downloadable at http://www.connettivo.net/cntprojects/ocaml_beginners
      > Attachments are banned and you're asked to be polite, avoid flames etc.Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic