13983Uri_services problem

  • Johan Mazel
    Nov 19, 2013
      Hi
      I am trying to use ocaml-uri lib functions
      (Uri_services.service_of_tcp_port and Uri_services.service_of_udp_port).

      However, I get this error:
      File "_none_", line 1:
      Error: No implementations provided for the following modules:
      Uri_services referenced from src/uri_services_problem.cmx
      Command exited with code 2.

      However, the Uri_services.cmx file is indeed located in
      my .opam/4.02.0dev+fp/lib/uri directory.
      Plus, I am using using the Uri_IP module without any problem.
      I have no idea how to fix this.
      The attached file is a small program that cause this error.

      Thanks in advance for your time.
      Regards.
      Johan