13928make ocamlscript use cmxa

  • Ashish Agarwal
    Jul 14 12:55 PM
      I can't find which option tells ocamlscript to use a cmxa file. The script
      below causes ocamlscript to generate the command:

      ocamlfind ocamlopt -o prog -thread -I ~/code/utrome/_build/lib -syntax
      camlp4o -linkpkg -package camlp4,biocaml ocamlscript_main.ml

      but I need:

      ocamlfind ocamlopt -o prog -thread -I ~/code/utrome/_build/lib -syntax
      camlp4o -linkpkg -package camlp4,biocaml utrome.cmxa ocamlscript_main.ml

      where the utrome.cmxa file has been added. Thanks.

      --- foo .ml ---
      #!/usr/bin/env ocamlscript
      Common.verbose := true;
      Ocaml.ocamlflags := ["-thread"; "-I"; "~/code/utrome/_build/lib"];
      Ocaml.packs := ["biocaml"]
      --
      let _ = UTRome.Library.all()