13896Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] probably stupid question of the day

  • Johan Mazel
    Jun 9, 2013
      Because, you may have a comparison function that do not use every element
      of the type actually operate the comparison. For example, a record with an
      index and any kind of data where you want data to be ordered by index..