13604Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] [OASIS help] packed library, separate interface

  • "Markus W. Weißmann"
    Sep 4, 2012
      Hi Philipp,

      I solved problem 1.) by replacing "Modules" with "InternalModules"; as I only have submodules and no "mylib.ml", "Pack: true" seems to be the way to go.
      The missing piece now is 2.), that my "mylib.mli" interface file is not getting installed.

      -Markus

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic