12853Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] Emacs Ocaml mode twicking

  • Francois Berenger
    Jul 19 10:17 PM

      In fact these key bindings work correctly when using
      tuareg-mode (_ is taken as a word separator in variable names).
      Only in caml-mode they don't behave as I would like.

      I guess I will switch to tuareg-mode as my default
      Emacs mode for editing ocaml code.

      tuareg-mode is for Ocaml and caml-mode for caml?
      I wonder why there are 2 modes, by the way...

      Regards,
      F.

      On 07/01/2011 04:15 PM, Francois Berenger wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > How to do if I want to tell Emacs that
      > _ is a word separator for variable names
      > when I am in ocaml mode?
      >
      > So that M-f or M-b allows me to move
      > smartly even inside variable names?
      >
      > I think the C-mode works like this by default
      > and I was a great fan.
      >
      > Thanks a lot,
      > F.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic